title

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Self-induced Insomnia

So I'm having a little trouble sleeping due to the fact that I can't stop thinking about my little pups...

He's getting old and has had a nice long life, but it doesn't make the idea of his not being there one day any easier. Of course, then I start to think of what I would write about him when his day does come and ohhhh I'm getting old and I think with each passing year, much less salty (quite the opposite of what I believe is supposed to happen as you get older). Needless to say, my eyes are puffy.

Anyway, I guess I just needed to quickly get it off my chest and hopefully cure the bout of insomnia. If only I could find a way to turn my brain off for at least 7 hours...

PS: Oh mark, woe is me....

1 comment:

Mark said...

Woe is me? Woe is us!

I'm sad just reading this post :(