title

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry merry...

It's been a pretty rad day, I wish I had pictures!

Left work about noon, came home and enjoyed a hot lunch and some homemade triple citrus cheesecake. Bought my last gift-in and out of Barnes and Noble in 8.3 minutes (or something like that). Ran to the hospital, Jefe printed out a couple of pictures of the bebe Jesus for us to show off. Sauntered off to one of my dearest locals' house, helped the kids feed the reindeer, watched a couple of Christmas concerts by Miss Madeline and Boo, fed my peeps with some homemade tamales. I am now full of roasted chile, corn, and cheese.

I'm home, cozy...relaxed...satisfied...and full of life and future. It couldn't have been a better day, year, life!

Happy Holidays to you and yours! I hope everyone is feeling the love!!!

No comments: