title

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YUM!

Favorite splurges that I allow myself while I've been pregnant, just because...

1. NUMERO UNO is absolutely Haagen Daaz vanilla ice cream, I've decided that this has to be THE most perfect food ever created...well, this and Jefe's homemade strawberry ice cream, but he's only been able to make it once since I've been expecting our little man.

2. A loaf of sourdough bread from Henry's-HAS to be Henry's and their chicken tortilla soup, I couldn't come close to making it if I tried!

3. Udon Noodles from Samurai

4. Spaghetti and Meatballs

5. Sweet Potato fries with chipotle dressing from the Manhattan Brew Co.

6. Homemade chocolate chip cookies

7. Honey Bunches of Oats-2 bowls at a time, thank you very much!

8. Toast: either with butter and raspberry/blackberry preserves OR with peanut butter and honey

9. Yellow mustard and cheese sammiches-untoasted, mozzarella, on wheat

10. Grilled cheese sammich: havarti, swiss, gouda, sourdough or squaw grilled with a nice couple pats of butter and plenty of yellow mustard for dipping

Yep...this baby likes comfort food, not really sure what that's all about cos my theory was always you crave what you need. I think the baby was just HUNGRY but momma has only been willing to allow bebe these little treats once in a while for fear of both a giant baby and a giant-er belly!

No comments: