title

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Day to all my Daddy peeps!

Bubba had a wonderful day hangin' with his grand-papo and we even got Dad a tool chest!

It was a gorgeous day with temps in at least the mid 80's, tiny white puffy clouds high in the sky and a perfect, day before summer kinda California evening.

The house is coming along smoothly but we still have lots of work to do, furniture to buy, and love to give the backyard. Well...at least the bougainvillea is gone-no prickly, spiny, house over-taking s*** for us, thank you very much!

Pics to come! Mr. Bubba's first is just days away! I can't believe how fast my little bubba has grown this past year...when I look at him and see that little bundle we first brought home in my mind's eye, I get all weepy. Lame, but part of life I guess.

Looking forward to celebrating this week with our besties!

xo

No comments: